Terms & Conditions
Mad Max Tours Ltd (referred to in these booking conditions as "we or us") accepts you ("the Customer") booking under the following terms and conditions.
- Passengers should not attend the tour if they are displaying any symptoms associated with COVID-19
- A face covering should be worn across the mouth and nose at all times whilst boarding and travelling on the minicoach.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and all passengers should use this on each occasion they enter the vehicle
- Seating will be allocated by the company and guests must remain in this seat during the tour
- Any hand luggage should be placed below the seat and not on the racks above the seats
- The tour guide will provide clear guidance for the safe boarding and exiting of the vehicle. All guests are required to adhere to these instructions and maintain appropriate social distancing
- Whilst visiting sites during the tour all guests are required to adhere to social distancing guidelines
Cancellation by us on the grounds of non-payment by you will incur the cancellation fee of 50%.
Our responsibility re. COVID-19
- The vehicle will be sanitized before and after each tour. This includes entrance points and all other hard surfaces
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for all guests, prior to entering the vehicle
- Seating immediately behind the driver will not be available for passenger use to maintain appropriate distancing
- To maintain social distancing the number of passengers has been reduced to between 6 and 12 guests per tour. The exact number depends on how many guests are travelling together in one support bubble
- All guests are guaranteed that they will not have to sit in a seat that is immediately adjacent to another person who they are not travelling with
- If in the opinion of the tour guide a passenger is not fit to travel and is displaying any symptoms, the company will arrange transfer for the guest back to the starting point of the tour
a) Take a substitute tour of equivalent or superior value if we are able to offer you such a substitute,
b) to take a substitute tour of lower value if we are able to offer you one, when we will reimburse you the difference in price of the tour contracted for and that of the substitute tour.
On cancellation (taken as the day we receive your notification) we will charge you a percentage of the total price as follows:
• Cancellation notified more than 28 days prior to departure - 20% of total value
• Cancellation notified between 27 and 15 days prior to departure - 50% of total value
• Cancellation notified within 14 days and day of departure - 100% of total value. We may offer you a discretionary refund if we can resell your seats. In the unlikely event of us cancelling the whole tour before departure because of unusual or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, then we will refund all money already paid by you but you will not be entitled to any compensation for the loss of the tour.
Where the tour is interrupted to a significant extent by circumstances beyond our control we will refund what is deemed to be a fair proportion of the cost of the tour.
The Company does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by war, threat of war, riot or civil commotion, terrorist or criminal activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, fires, sickness, weather conditions, road or traffic conditions, temporary technical, mechanical or electrical breakdown within booked accommodation, explosion of, or radioactive contamination from, any nuclear facility or other events beyond the control of the Company.
You will be responsible for your conduct and will indemnify us against any liability for damage caused by you or any members of your party.
1. Passengers must allow plenty of time to return in time to connect with any other form of transport. We do not accept responsibility for any delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
2. Passengers must also look after their personal effects at all times whilst at the pick up point, at the stops and on the minibus.
3. Stops are made during the tour for sightseeing and refreshment. You must return to the minibuses punctually within the time allowed for those stops. Your minibus may have to leave without you if your return is overdue and we shall not be liable for the consequence.
4. We will not be responsible for, nor will we be liable to pay compensation for, any loss, cost, damage or claim to the extent that it results from:-
• Any act and/or omission by you;
• The act or omission of any third party unconnected with the provision of the services contracted for and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable;
• Unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our (or our suppliers’) control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been taken; or
• Any event which either we or our suppliers could not, even with all due care, have foreseen or forestalled.