Glastonbury, Wells & Cheddar Gorge
AVAILABLE THURSDAY - April to October
Glastonbury – Tor, town and springs, Wells – the smallest city in England, Vicars close – oldest street in Europe & Cheddar Gorge.
This is where the thermal waters of Bath originate from.
Time for photos and to view the majestic rock formations.
Look out for the ancient Soay sheep!
Wander through this old market town a honeypot for interesting and unique shops.
Explore the ruins of Glastonbury Abbey* - said to be the resting place of King Arthur and Lady Guinevere.
Climb up the Tor to the remains of the 14th century church**. Alternatively visit the peaceful Chalice well gardens*.
*Entrance fee to the Chalice Well gardens and Glastonbury Abbey are not included in the tour price as visiting is optional.
** Please be aware that walking up Glastonbury Tor can be strenuous and will require an appropriate level of fitness as well as suitable clothing and footwear.
Savour the beauty of Wells cathedral – stunning views across the green – a great place to relax.
Don’t miss the medieval clock which is one of the oldest in Europe.
A chance to visit the moated Bishops palace – the café here is a lovely place for lunch.
Visit the oldest, most complete residential street in Europe.
Times and Dates
- Please aim to arrive at 8.50 am so we can depart on time
- We have designed our tours to keep travelling time down to a minimum
- The longest stretch in our 16 seater minicoach is 1 hour
- Time spent at Cheddar Gorge - 2 photo stops
- Time spent at Glastonbury & the Tor 2 hours (approx)
- Time spent at Wells - 2.5 hours
- Return time to Bath is 5.30pm
- All times are approximate
- £49.00 Adult
- £24.00 Children 5-15y.o.
- This tour is not suitable for children under 5 years
We meet outside Abbey Hotel, 1 North Parade, Bath BA1 1LF.
Please wait near the coach pick up area.
To view the Mad Max Meeting Point on google maps click here >>
Please be aware that guests will need to enter and leave our minicoaches via a step at the front of the vehicle
If you have specific needs or concerns please contact us by email so we can assist you.