Terms & Conditions
Mad Max Tours Ltd (referred to in these booking conditions as "we or us") accepts you ("the Customer") booking under the following terms and conditions.
We accept payment by credit or debit card or Paypal via our website. We can also accept payment by UK cheque. Full payment is required before your booking can be confirmed.
Cancellation by us on the grounds of non-payment by you will incur the cancellation fee of 50%.
Insurance: You are advised to take out travel, medical and cancellation insurance.
It is your responsibility to leave ample time for your journey to the nominated departure point. Please ensure that you are at your stated departure point at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time. We cannot refund the cost of your tour if you experience any form of delay.
Missed tours will be treated as cancellations
You must inform us by email or telephone as soon as possible if you wish to cancel a tour. On cancellation (taken as the day we receive your notification) we will charge you a percentage of the total price as follows:
• Cancellation notified more than 28 days prior to departure - 20% of total value
• Cancellation notified between 27 and 15 days prior to departure - 50% of total value
• Cancellation notified within 14 days and day of departure - 100% of total value. We may offer you a discretionary refund if we can resell your seats. In the unlikely event of us cancelling the whole tour before departure because of unusual or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, then we will refund all money already paid by you but you will not be entitled to any compensation for the loss of the tour. Where the tour is interrupted to a significant extent by circumstances beyond our control we will refund what is deemed to be a fair proportion of the cost of the tour.
Mad Max Tours Ltd reserves the right to alter itineraries and transport. If we must change your tour, which may be for reasons beyond our control, we will notify you as soon as possible. If the change significantly alters an essential term of the contract, you will have the right to withdraw from the contract in which event we will repay all money already paid by you to us or the appropriate proportion if only some of the party withdraw. Alternatively you will have the option to:
a) Take a substitute tour of equivalent or superior value if we are able to offer you such a substitute,
b) to take a substitute tour of lower value if we are able to offer you one, when we will reimburse you the difference in price of the tour contracted for and that of the substitute tour.
The Company does not accept any liability for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by war, threat of war, riot or civil commotion, terrorist or criminal activity, industrial disputes, natural disasters, fires, sickness, weather conditions, road or traffic conditions, temporary technical, mechanical or electrical breakdown within booked accommodation, explosion of, or radioactive contamination from, any nuclear facility or other events beyond the control of the Company.
You will be responsible for your conduct and will indemnify us against any liability for damage caused by you or any members of your party.
1. Passengers must allow plenty of time to return in time to connect with any other form of transport. We do not accept responsibility for any delays caused by circumstances beyond our control.
2. Passengers must also look after their personal effects at all times whilst at the pick up point, at the stops and on the minibus.
3. Stops are made during the tour for sightseeing and refreshment. You must return to the minibuses punctually within the time allowed for those stops. Your minibus may have to leave without you if your return is overdue and we shall not be liable for the consequence.
Should you have a complaint during your tour, contact your driver guide and they will do their best to rectify your problem. If they cannot resolve your complaint at the time, you should make a written record of your complaint and email it to our office
Customers wishing to bring luggage should notify us in advance. We will endevour to accommodate luggage but cannot guarantee it and it is carried at the passenger's own risk.
Mad Max Tours Ltd.
Company registered in UK No:
Registered office: 3 The Willowfalls, Bath, BA1 7DG
Company registration No. 6233254